Smooth sandstone paving Raj green patio packs exhibit a pleasing combination of gentle brown, buff, and green colors, occasionally, there are purplish tones that run through the blend, the patio packs include mixed sizes of paving slabs, creating a captivating charm with their varied patterns, enhancing the overall richness and traditional aesthetic of the stone.
Smooth Indian sandstone Raj green is machine sawn from the block and sized accordingly. The top surface of each slab is honed to create a smooth finish with a slight sheen. Additionally, all four edges are machine-cut to achieve a smooth and contemporary appearance. The slabs are calibrated to a thickness of 20mm.
|VARIETIES||Smooth Sandstone Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Sawn, Honed, & Smooth|
|4 SIZES PACK OPTION 1||900 x 600 x 20 mm, 15 No.
600 x 600 x 20 mm, 15 No.
600 x 290 x 20 mm, 15 No.
290 x 290 x 20 mm, 12 No.
|4 SIZES PACK OPTION 2||900 x 600 x 20 mm, 13 No.
600 x 600 x 20 mm, 13 No.
600 x 290 x 20 mm, 13 No.
290 x 290 x 20 mm, 09 No.
|THICKNESS||Nominal 20 mm (±2)|
|MADE IN||Indian Partner Quarry|
Smooth Sandstone Paving Features:
- Captivating colors and variations enhance the appearance of gardens and patios.
- Sawn and roughly honed finish creates a smooth and contemporary look with straight edges.
- Honed smooth sandstone paving features prominent patterns and colours of natural paving stones. Offers a certain level of slip resistance, though lower than split riven sandstone.
- Indian smooth sandstone paving comes in a wide range of colors, from neutrals to vibrant options.
- Consistent thickness for easier installation compared to un-calibrated paving slabs.
⚠️ Paving Expert Advice: Sandstone is naturally porous, and water staining effects are more pronounced when in a honed smooth finished state. To mitigate this, we advise sealing the undersides of all sawn sandstone paving with SBR adhesive prior to installation, ensuring uniform application and complete drying to establish a chemical barrier between the cement mixture and the sandstone. Furthermore, apply Lithofin Stain Stop W sealer to the top and sides to prevent any staining.