Multicolour slate split face tiles cladding 360 x 100 are highly popular among interior and exterior designers, architects, and individuals seeking to add exceptional style to their projects. These tiles are extensively used on feature walls in residential homes, restaurants, fashion shops, clothing stores, and home furnishing stores. Our extensive export of these tiles worldwide is a testament to their popularity among people worldwide.
The rustic charm of these tiles when used as a backdrop in any area is indescribable. Their understated yet chic appearance appeals greatly to UK consumers. In recent years, many modern shops and restaurants have embraced these split face tiles to create visually striking feature walls. They are especially common in renowned fast-food chains worldwide. After sealing, the tiles develop a beautiful antique bronze colour.
We also supply Multicolour slate split face tiles cladding 550 x 150.
Wholesale Center Representing a Directly Owned Overseas Factory
|VARIETIES||Split Face Tiles Z Panel|
|FINISHED FACE||3D Natural Surface|
|SIZE, PACK||360 x 100 x 7-11 mm
|MADE BY||Overseas Owned Factory|
Split Face Tiles Features
- Interlocking design so you can create a "seamless" join so the wall looks natural
- Can be used inside and outside (ensure the area is tanked if direct water contact is likely)
- Suits modern and traditional schemes
- Easy to install and quick - no specialist tools needed
- Recommended to apply a sealant for enhanced protection when using these tiles on water or shower walls
- Sample service available to check colour and texture so you can be confident of your purchase